FutureGood Relationship Manager-Cohorts
We are seeking a relationship manager to join our rapidly growing company. In this position, you will learn about how to use futurism to solve society’s toughest challenges and will play a critical role in supporting our expanding operations.
You will be responsible for the strategy, planning and execution of our cohort programs. In these cohorts visionary leaders from around the country are deepening their futurism skills and building a better tomorrow. You will help bring our transformational future focused work to scale. As a data-driven organization you will recommend, adjust and optimize community building and client development strategies based on data and feedback.
- Making our organizational value of radical hospitality come to life for our cohort participants by helping them feel cared for and always clear about the next step of their work.
- Systematizing communications and marketing processes.
- Manage continued learning and growth for our community of FutureGood Studio learners and curate and deliver our content strategy.
- Organize and encourage participation in experiences such as webinars, virtual hangouts, and learning events.
- Act as a public facing ambassador for FutureGood.
- Identifying and managing contracting opportunities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Program management experience
- Experience building online communities or developing e-learning content.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and Google products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to lead and manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Email and Social media marketing experience.
- Experience with learning platforms like Kajabi or LinkedIn Learning.
Pay and Work Schedule
- The salary is $65,000 a year plus benefits.
- This position is remotely based and can work anywhere in the United States.
- A resume and cover letter expressing your interest in this position should be sent to [email protected].
- Interviews will happen on a rolling basis with an estimated start date in early April.
FutureGood is a consultancy focused on helping visionary leaders build a better future. Through strategic visioning, DEI organizational change consulting, Retreats, Masterminds and live events, FutureGood helps leaders that do good for a living predict and shape the future.
FutureGood embraces diversity and equal opportunity to build a better future for all. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more equitable and inclusive we are, the clearer our vision of the future will be.